Getting a great shape to your eyebrows is not easy on the best of days! yet eyebrows are SO important to frame the face, enhance expressions and create something aesthetically pleasing. Your eyebrows say it all. But for many of us, getting it right is quite a journey.
Sometimes referred to as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing, semi permanent makeup is a treatment that can give you a ready-made up look without all the hassle. By injecting tiny amounts of pigment into the dermal layers of your skin, you can save yourself all that mirror time in the morning applying your eyeliner, lip liner or eyebrows.
Tattoo make up is not just for women. We offer a range of treatments which can help you enhance brows, eyes and lips as well as disguise scars and other skin problems using cutting edge micropigmentation techniques. Semi permanent make up is a quick and easy procedure that is practically painless, and which can give you a perfectly natural, made up look, without spending hours in front of the mirror every day.
Thanks to advances in the tools and techniques for semi permanent tattoo makeup, a new breed of micropigmentation is available, revolutionising the way we apply your eyebrow, eyeliner and lips, and is helping us to achieve an even more natural, beautiful finish. In the past, your eyebrow tattoo would be no more than a single colour on your skin. Although still beautiful, it would become apparent on close inspection that there was actually nothing there. 3D semi permanent tattoo make up gives an incredible third dimension to permanent eyebrows, helping us to achieve a realistic look and create texture like never before. We have found this technique to be particularly effective when dealing with over tweezed or thinning eyebrows, as well as volumising small, thin lips.
Semi Permanent Eyebrows
Investing in semi permanent eyebrows is a great way to reduce the time you spend applying makeup in the morning, not to mention all those painful evenings plucking away stray hairs. And if you usually have your eyebrows threaded, waxed or plucked at the salon, you could end up making your wallet happy too!
You might think that eyebrow tattoo sounds like a drastic beauty treatment, but it’s one of the most popular treatments we get booked for. Many celebrities are sporting eyebrow tattooing. mainly because it makes them 'selfie-ready' every day without spending hours on their makeup before they go to the gym.
- Your appointment: Your initial appointment will take about two-three hours, which includes a full consultation as well as your treatment itself. Following this, we normally ask you to come back for a touch up around four to six weeks later
- The treatment: We will discuss your treatment in detail. Your practitioner will draw in your brow shape, and discuss colour, thickness and stroke type with you. Once you agree the shape, you will have your eyebrow tattooing completed. Each treatment stage will be documented on the photographs.
- Recovery time: You can go straight back to work if you’d like to. There may be some reddening of the area, and a small amount of discomfort for the first hour or two. However, in most cases our clients are fully back to normal later the same day, and completely recovered within a week
- Results: The pigmentation will take a couple of weeks to fully settle in, so we ask clients to return to us around four to six weeks after treatment to have their tattooed eyebrows touched up. Once this is done, the results will last for around a year before any further touch up is required.
- Risks: Semi permanent eyebrows are a very low risk treatment, as long as our aftercare instructions are followed. If you do not, there is a small risk of infection which can cause colour loss, but by sticking to our aftercare plan you’ll be able to enjoy your new eyebrows without any complications.
Semi Permanent Lip Liner
If the eyes are the window to the soul, then lips are the gateway to our heart. Beautiful, full, deep coloured lips can make us appear and feel more sensual, more attractive and more confident, and can add the drama to our natural beauty.
Many people are choosing to give their lips a tattoo makeover, either because they are unhappy with the way they look or they want to spend less time in front of the mirror in the morning correcting them. Unbalanced symmetry, a thin appearance and lack of natural colour can all be corrected with intelligent semi permanent lip tattoo treatments.
We aim to help you achieve your best look, and to enhance your natural beauty with expert delivered treatments. Whether you want a plumper, fuller appearance to your lips or to even out the lip line for symmetry, our expertise can help you achieve the look you desire.
As we age, our lips can shrink and lose their natural shape. Plump out the appearance of your lips using cleverly chosen colours and cutting edge techniques to give the impression of a fuller mouth. Expert contouring treatments can add shape and definition to your lip line. with artistic contouring used to correct irregularities in your lip shape, and the skilful placement of colour can bring a plumper appearance to your lips overall. The very best techniques are applied to give a 3D effect to your natural lips. Using a combination of lining, light effect shading and artistic blending, we can make your lips look fuller and perfectly symmetrical, whilst also giving them a deeper blended natural colour to keep you looking your best every moment of every day.
Before you decide on giving your lips a semi permanent makeup tattoo treatment, you want to know what you’re getting yourself into.
To help you make the right decision, it’s good to know that:
- Lip tattoos take between three and 10 days to heal, depending on the size and depth of the treatment.
- You need not take time off work following the procedure, as you’ll be pain free and healthy within hours.
- The colour intensity will fade up to 40-60% after the first treatment, which is why we recommend a top up 4-6 weeks later.
- The treatment is not painful, with most of our clients reporting only minor discomfort.
- Full consultation is undertaken before treatment, and all treatments are performed by a qualified practitioner
- Clients who have suffered from cold sores (Herpes virus – Herpes simplex) can experience symptoms of the infection after the treatment to the lips. Anti-herpes medication is available over the counter or on prescription and has been shown to prevent or minimize such outbreaks.
- Lips after the procedure may appear very flaky/crusty for up to one week following the procedure.
Lip Liner Full Colour Colour Contour
Semi Permanent Eyeliner
Everyone’s face is uniquely theirs, and so is their taste in eyeliner too. We want you to get the exact look you desire, which is why we offer a range of styles and colours to suit your natural beauty. Choose from a thin line in a subtle grey or brown through to a striking thick line in black, blue or even violet, and we’ll match your vision precisely.
Give a nod to the original goddess of eyeliner, the beautiful Queen Nefertiti, with what we now call our Latino style eyeliner. A bold black line is finished with a dramatic flick, sweeping the attention up to your beautiful eyes, and adding a touch of elegance to your everyday look.
Eyelash enhancement liner is a great solution for those who don’t feel they want an obvious eyeliner tattoo but who would like a more made-up look without the use of makeup. Using cutting edge tools and techniques, a fine pigment is applied to the areas in between the lashes top and bottom, giving a hint of permanent eyeliner without the obvious line.
Our treatments are conducted by fully qualified and experienced professionals. They are designed to be pain free so you won’t need to take lots of time off work, in fact most of our clients return to work the same day. The eyeliner tattoo takes a few days to fully heal and for the pigment to settle into its permanent colour, but other than this you’re good to go!
Semi permanent eyeliner is particularly good for people who struggle with sensitive skin, or those who cannot use standard makeup products for any reason. For those who play sports, swim or do other activities that would normally cause makeup to run, this treatment is a must have.
Bottom Liner Top Liner Top & Bottom Liner
Latino Liner Lash Enhancement Liner
Hair Stroke Technique from £250
Powdered Brow from £300
Block Brow from £350
Lash Enhancement from £150
Top OR Bottom Liner from £175
Top AND Bottom Liner from £350
Wing/Flick/Accent (quoted accordingly)
Lip Liner from £200
Lip Blush (liner and colour fade) from £300
Block Colour (liner a solid colour) from £390
**Images displayed are for temporary use and are used as examples from go ogle image search**